Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm tagged "IT"...Games are fun!

Ok. Leah over at moxiephotoanddesign tagged me about a week ago, and I've been "IT" for way too long. It's time for me to dump the playground gravel out of my shoes, share a some useless facts about me, and more importantly tag some of my favorite bloggers. Here goes...

Here are the rules for playing....

...the rules of tagging if you are inclined to following rules {if rule following is not your bag, do as you please, but heed the warning: the next time i am at your house i will dip my finger into your peanut butter jar. it will be awkward for all of us.}

1. link to the person that tagged you.

2. post the {very important} rules on your blog.

3. list 6 very unimportant, random nothings about yourself {should be an easy one}

  • I live across the street from work, but yet I sometimes drive to work. (Silly, huh? But you may not live in ND where the weather can be treacherous during the winter months.)However, now that it is spring I've been walking and plan on making this a habit. Gas is too expensive to waste.

  • I've kept a journal regularly since the age of five when my grandpa gave me my first "diary" that was made of pink velvet with mini gold hearts and had a lock and key. My goal is to get all of my jourals throughout the years typed...I've got a huge box full.

  • I will always be a die-hard fan of the movie NEWSIES, and I've probably watched it hundreds of times. (Can't say that I've watched it in the last year and a half though.) Back in the day I wrote NEWSIES fanfiction stories as Twobtz and had a website called The Santa Fe Sun where I posted my fanfiction stories. It was an ongoing project with my childhood bestfriend. Good times and great memories of being teenage girls.

  • Many of my friends (and family) come to me for advice and tell me they can trust me with anything.

  • I've been told that I must have a very old soul because I'm very understanding. (wink wink Soulcomfort.)

  • I never get bored. I always make the most of where I am at, what I am doing, and I adapt well to my surroundings. I'm always looking to grow and learn from every experience.

4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Modern-Day Jane
Soulcomfort
Knitting Painter Woman
Donn
Anetka
Alan


No comments: