Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where Have I Been?

My goodness it has been a long time since my last blog entry! Where've I been, and just what the heck have I been doing? Well, in the beginning of October I started a new job as a Jr. Business Analyst and my job requires me to travel every week. With my new job I'm living in Oklahoma City during the week and on Friday's I fly back home for the weekends. That makes my commute on Monday morning a whopping 884 miles! Needless to say, I've been pretty busy trying to adjust to this new lifestyle! BUT I am loving the new challenges in my life and am so lucky because my friends and family have been very loving and supportive of my new career. (Remember guys, I love emails during the week and I promise to write back.) I was long overdue for a new career path, and now I get to use my Technical Writing skills.

Not to worry, I haven't forgotten my love for art! I've already found an excellent Hobby Lobby in Oklahoma City, and I picked up some small ATC paper packs. This will be something fun and easy to doodle on in the hotel room at night. I'm also packing my Pentel Pocket Brush Pen this week too. I'll get back to doodling, posting, and reading my favorite blogs very soon! And even if I can't scan and post my art during the week, I plan on blogging more about my travels. I promise to be back soon!

~Jenifleur

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour."
~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Dana S. Whitney said...

So you'll have warm weeks and cold weekends? If you decide to come to Dallas, let me know!! Congrats on your exciting (if frantic) job.

Rita said...

Glad you are enjoying your new job! So happy for you!! You'll have to put together a little traveling art kit to carry with you--with your cute little WN pan palette! Very exciting! New phase in your life!! :):)

Rita said...

Hey! Where have you been??? LOL!

...tom... said...

...

hey there stranger...

Not only have you jumped ship at Epinions . . .but you also have (apparently) abandoned your blog..!!

Hopefully real-life is so full and exciting that you can not be tied down to a computer.

Anyway, just reading old reviews at Eps and thought I would check out an old name.

I do hope all is well with you and yours.


...tom...
.